Tortuga Pirate Festival is for pirates ages 18+. If you are between the ages of 18-20, you must have someone age 25+ to sign for you at gate to ensure that you will not be consuming alcohol onsite. If someone under the age of 21 is caught drinking alcohol, both that person, and the person who signed for them will be asked to leave the site. This is to ensure everyone’s safety and enjoyment, and so that we can continue to allow this event to be 18+ rather than 21+ Thanks for your understanding!
1) Staff and Set Up volunteers arrive TBA. There will be a manned gate and you MUST check in at gate before starting work. This means that volunteers working set up MUST pre-register and sign up with the volunteer coordinators before pre-registration closes on 10PM August 25th.
2) Members of Party Circle Encampments may arrive TBA. Merchant arrival is TBA. Everyone MUST Pre-register before 10PM August 25th, or you will need to wait until General gate opens Friday September 2nd at 11AM. Merchants must pay booth fee by TBA.
3) Gate opens for folks who have pre-registered but are not party circle members TBA.
4) Open Gate for everyone else is TBA.
5) Please be offsite by Noon on Monday the 4th (4PM for merchants).
Pre-registration for 2017 is now open! General entry is $25 pre-registered and $35 at the gate.
Are you a member of the party circle?? You are eligible for a further discount, please contact the Party Czar to get your discount code! Similar discounts exist for those who get a large encampment via the land steward (15 or more people), he will give you your discount code after you make arrangements with him.
Do you want a reserved parking spot?
Get a paid parking spot in the front lot of the event so you don’t have to hike out to the parking field! First come first serve, space is limited, get yours now! $10 for the whole weekend!
Why is there no youth / child pre-reg price?
This event was and is designed for adults. Tortuga is for patrons age 18 or older. Tortuga is a chance for adults to have a special kid-free retreat where they can let loose and have fun!!
Merchant applications for 2017 are now closed. If you were able to fill out your application, the merchant magistrate will be contacting you. ONCE you are confirmed by the Merchant Magistrate, you will receive a password for the payment page, which is found here: CLICK HERE.