Tortuga Pirate Festival is for pirates ages 18+. If you are between the ages of 18-20, you must have someone age 25+ to sign for you at gate to ensure that you will not be consuming alcohol onsite. If someone under the age of 21 is caught drinking alcohol, both that person, and the person who signed for them will be asked to leave the site. This is to ensure everyone’s safety and enjoyment, and so that we can continue to allow this event to be 18+ rather than 21+ Thanks for your understanding!
1) Staff and Set Up volunteers arrive TBA. There will be a manned gate and you MUST check in at gate before starting work. This means that volunteers working set up MUST pre-register and sign up with the volunteer coordinators before pre-registration closes on 10PM August 25th.
2) Members of Party Circle Encampments may arrive TBA. Merchant arrival is TBA. Everyone MUST Pre-register before 10PM August 25th, or you will need to wait until General gate opens Friday September 2nd at 11AM. Merchants must pay booth fee by TBA.
3) Gate opens for folks who have pre-registered but are not party circle members TBA.
4) Open Gate for everyone else is TBA.
5) Please be offsite by Noon on Monday the 4th (4PM for merchants).
Pre-registration for 2017 will open May 2017
Do you want a reserved parking spot?
Pre-registration for reserved parking will open May 2017
Why is there no youth / child pre-reg price?
This event was and is designed for adults. Tortuga is for patrons age 18 or older. Tortuga is a chance for adults to have a special kid-free retreat where they can let loose and have fun!!
Merchant space reservations for 2017 will open shortly!