Tortuga Pirate Festival is for pirates ages 18+. If you are between the ages of 18-20, you must have someone age 25+ to sign for you at gate to ensure that you will not be consuming alcohol onsite. If someone under the age of 21 is caught drinking alcohol, both that person, and the person who signed for them will be asked to leave the site. This is to ensure everyone’s safety and enjoyment, and so that we can continue to allow this event to be 18+ rather than 21+ Thanks for your understanding!
1) Staff and Set Up volunteers arrive 8:00AM Thursday September 1st. There will be a manned gate and you MUST check in at gate before starting work. This means that volunteers working set up MUST pre-register and sign up with the volunteer coordinators before pre-registration closes on 10PM August 26th.
2) Members of Party Circle Encampments may arrive 11AM Thursday. Merchant arrival is 2PM Thursday. Everyone MUST Pre-register before 10PM August 26th, or you will need to wait until General gate opens Friday September 2nd at 11AM. Merchants must pay booth fee by August 22nd at 10PM.
3) Gate opens for folks who have pre-registered but are not party circle members Friday September 2nd at 8AM.
4) Open Gate for everyone else is Friday September 2nd at 11AM.
5) Please be offsite by Noon on Monday the 5th (4PM for merchants).
* Adult 18+: $35 at the gate. Camping is included in your ticket price 🙂
Pre-registration for 2016 is closed, thank you! You may arrive and pay at Gate (see time info above)
Do you want a reserved parking spot?
Pre-registration for reserved parking is now closed. Thank you!
Why is there no youth / child pre-reg price?
This event was and is designed for adults. Tortuga is for patrons age 18 or older. Tortuga is a chance for adults to have a special kid-free retreat where they can let loose and have fun!!
Merchant space reservations for 2016 are now closed!